There is always one in every club !! Now Dennis, if you spent a little more money and a lot less time with the bottle of NU Finish and upgraded to turtle-wax-jet-black-box-finish-kit.jpg this great new product, your car would not have that "grey" tint to it like it does now. Also, your towel selection needs to change as well.. Bed Bath and Beyond has a Memorial Day sale on towels they say can be used for your CAR or BATHING. Go figure, now you can bathe, wash your car and go to the laundromat all in the same day ! Now if you want to see what a high end detail looks like with some high end products, check out what I use. Adams Premium Car Care products. If you did, your reflections from your paint would look like these pics. You should call me sometime so I can show you how to upgrade your paint to a all new level !! He HE HA Ha .Eli's Challenger 043.jpgrear quater reflection !!.jpgGregs Silverado 005.jpghood reflection !.jpgIMG_2953.JPGIMG_2786.JPGIMG_2842.JPGIMG_2952.JPGIMG_2921.JPGIMG_2938.JPGIMG_2950.JPG
Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
Attachment 3810Got a bottle of Nu Finish and a can of Simonize wax On a blue light special at Kmart I think the combo works great.Also they had a sale on bath
towels buy one get one free and they were Cannon towels. I very pleased with the depth on shine .Love that NU Finish