+ Reply to Thread

Thread: haven't had the car out much.

haven't had the car out much.

But someone else decided to take out for me, Thanks alot. http://www.eagletribune.com/news/art...562f738b3.html

Holy Crap!

That sucks dude. Is it badly damaged?
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Fender Headlight and the support going across, bumper was alittle messed up but instead of them trying to fix it I ordered the roush bumper for it. Alignment shop had to do some stuff also, was pulling pretty bad when i got it back. I'm hoping to bring it to cruise night this weekend but we'll see.

It's not a gt500

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Quote Originally Posted by 09vaporgt View Post
    Fender Headlight and the support going across, bumper was alittle messed up but instead of them trying to fix it I ordered the roush bumper for it. Alignment shop had to do some stuff also, was pulling pretty bad when i got it back. I'm hoping to bring it to cruise night this weekend but we'll see.
    Well, that doesn't sound too bad. You've got an interesting story to go with it now though!

Quote Originally Posted by whtmare View Post
    It's not a gt500
    Yeah WE know that, but did you expect some cub reporter from the Eagle Trib to actually know that? She probably wasn't even at the scene since the photos are credited to someone else.

man......thats scary

but question, how did he get the keys to the car? Did he break into your house?
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

I was roofing my garage and left to get some stuff, only gone about an hour. It sounds like he watched me leave and popped the back door took the garage door opener and keys. Funny thing is he didn't get caught because i called it in, the car still wasn't inspected.

I tried telling the insurance that the paper said my car is a gt500 so he obviously took my supercharger.

Man, that sucks! This kind of thing is why I have multiple (>2) ways of disabling my car so it won't run. But you can't stop a guy with a flatbed if he has enough time.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by 09vaporgt View Post
    I tried telling the insurance that the paper said my car is a gt500 so he obviously took my supercharger.
    Haha.

....Some people really suck. Leave other peoples stuff alone.
    SVT COBRA

+ Reply to Thread