Hi Guys,

Most of the guys and gals in here that know me well know my daughter Amanda is a licensed NH Insurance Agent and has been for some time, she handles most types of NH Insurance, she can also align you with the proper agents within for MA. Ins. if needed as well. Just let her know.!

Actually , some of you have actually brought your Insurance business to her over the past few years and in general she has been able to save some of you some pretty decent $$$. She has always been very appreciative of the opportunity and hopes to be able to assist you again in the future.. She will always do her best and will always compare based on comparable coverage or even better coverage while still trying to save you $$

I wanted to let you know, because she cant, that she has moved to another Agency for personal reasons. She does remain in the business and if you or anyone you know is looking for NH Insurance or if you have a renewal coming up on your home, auto or Business she would be appreciative if you would consider seeing is she can save you some $$$$
Best method of contact currently is email. She currently works remotely most days but she can be reached via her cell if needed.

Here new contact info:

Amanda Bethune
Cell phone # 603-974-3005
Email : ABethune@fisins.com

Financial Insurance Services, Inc.
194 Rockingham Rd.
Londonderry , NH 03053
603-432-6416

[IMG][/IMG]