+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sad to see a couple of great guys dropping off the Stang scene.

Sad to see a couple of great guys dropping off the Stang scene.

It all started this past Spring with Vito Boss (Vito had the School Bus yellow Boss 302) which he sold to get back to his Subaru roots. But....The main reason was that the boss was not very functional being used as a family mover.....

Now on the radar is Kirk.... Who might be selling his car as he just pulled the trigger on an SRT8 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Again, refering to the fact that it was very hard moving the family around when he wanted to take a ride......
    The SRT8 Jeep is NO joke for sure... You get that type of performance along with DVD players in the back seats for the kids to watch shows while he's cruising around having fun. Win/Win For everyone.. Haha.

Obviously, this has happened in the past and will continue to happen in the future..... I just hope these guys keep in touch and make it up to a couple of our cruise nights.
    SVT COBRA

Don't forget Ian selling his for a Minivan

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    Don't forget Ian selling his for a Minivan
    And ED, whom we never see and who may as well not own a Mustang because he never drives it.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    And ED, whom we never see and who may as well not own a Mustang because he never drives it.
    Mine's been at the track for 3 weeks straight. and it runs good. Nyer Nyer

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Mine's been at the track for 3 weeks straight. and it runs good. Nyer Nyer
    OK, but what about a ROAD car? And I think I'm well on the way to figuring mine out now that I know I can ignore the 511 code. It will run well again soon.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    OK, but what about a ROAD car?
    takes 15 minutes to put the sway bar back on and another 10 mins to change the rear tires/wheels

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

takes 15 minutes to put the sway bar back on and another 10 mins to change the rear tires/wheels
    OK, and the last time you did that was...
    Bruce

I will still be around and hopefully do some cruise nights etc I will post pictures tomorrow. I cant get over how jeep make something shaped like a box so fast but its great

Quote Originally Posted by kirk perry View Post
    I will still be around and hopefully do some cruise nights etc I will post pictures tomorrow. I cant get over how jeep make something shaped like a box so fast but its great
    Hopefully for you a new one and not an older model.
    Posted today:
    http://news.msn.com/us/chrysler-to-r...nition-problem

Some of histories greatest verts.
    http://editorial.autos.msn.com/legen...convertibles#1

+ Reply to Thread