+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great Start of Summer

Great Start of Summer

So What a great weekend. Yesterday BBQ and Great American Race.
    Today, Jen wanted to take a ride. So Got in the car around 10-10:30am and headed out. We took all back roads out 113 to 111A shot over to 13 to 101 to 31. Wound up in Greenfield at RiverHouse at Meeting House. What a great breakfast (I'm a little bias). But I will be returning for dinner some Friday night. From there headed out 136 to 13 and back. Got back around 2:30. Man it was great to go on all the bumpy back roads of NH that are all nice and not paved and dodging pot holes (see other threads for how great NH roads are compared to MA). Needless to say had a great Morning. Then got home and fired up the new grill with the rotisserie burner in the back and had an unbelievable chicken.
    If this is the start of Summer, than I think that it's going to be a good one!!
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Nice!! Had a very fun , busy weekend myself. The weather was freaking perfect!
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

My vert is finally back together & driving. Just picked up my JULY Whips Wheels.
    Bring on that hot summer Farmers Almanac has predicted.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    My vert is finally back together & driving. Just picked up my JULY Whips Wheels.
    GREAT! So we can expect to see your beautiful automotive marvel at which cruise night in Hooksett?
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Geez Todd you left out the most important thing we got to hang out together. That doesn't happen every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    So What a great weekend. Yesterday BBQ and Great American Race.
    Today, Jen wanted to take a ride. So Got in the car around 10-10:30am and headed out. We took all back roads out 113 to 111A shot over to 13 to 101 to 31. Wound up in Greenfield at RiverHouse at Meeting House. What a great breakfast (I'm a little bias). But I will be returning for dinner some Friday night. From there headed out 136 to 13 and back. Got back around 2:30. Man it was great to go on all the bumpy back roads of NH that are all nice and not paved and dodging pot holes (see other threads for how great NH roads are compared to MA). Needless to say had a great Morning. Then got home and fired up the new grill with the rotisserie burner in the back and had an unbelievable chicken.
    If this is the start of Summer, than I think that it's going to be a good one!!

Waiting for comments on the quality of the powder coating and if you were happy
    Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    GREAT! So we can expect to see your beautiful automotive marvel at which cruise night in Hooksett?
    Yea if I feel the need for a sub @ Subway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Waiting for comments on the quality of the powder coating and if you were happy
    I will post a pic of their card tomorrow with info. Also some more about them. But yes parts look great. Be interesting to see how well my radiator fan holds up as I had that done as well. Nice people.
    I dropped a July Whips to them as they didn't think Whips was around and they may decide to do some shows and advertise in it.

+ Reply to Thread