HI Guys,
My name is Michael, I'm from France, living in NH since the beginning of the year.
Thanks to my dad, I've always been around beautiful American cars, driving his Cadillac, going to meetings, sitting in Corvettes, even drove an original Cobra (can still remember the feelling.. WOW!)

I'm looking at many classic cars, to be honest, i'm not attached to a particular brand more than another, I simply would like one of each

I came across an example of a '65 Mustang hardtop for sale; I know, they are not the most desirable.. still, it looks solid, few dents here and there, big Windsor v8, etc..
And I noticed a sticker of your club on the windshield. If any of you guys know the car, and have any info on it i'd be grateful to know a bit more about it.

And even if you don't know this car, have you ever come across that big section of square tubing under the rear wheels ?
It looks like reinforcment to the spring leafs, but I never saw something protruding so much before... dodgy modification or dragstrip's finest ?

Thanks guys, and maybe meet you soon

Attachment 2484