+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Cruise night - Nashua , NH

Hey watch the "OLD DUDES" quote and retired And us "OLD DUDES" only use one L in the word towel
    Quote Originally Posted by TorchredSVT View Post
    It is a new group managing this cruise night.

In my opinion...time is what has really hurt this cruise night. The 4 old dudes that organized the old cruise night all retired and threw in the towell when Target told them they had to move. I personally never went when it was over in Big Lots and I know alot people followed suite. There was two or three years where it was in flux....and that's all it took for people to forget.

I think people are just now seeing this cruise night is back....over the past two years it seems to be slowly growing. I haven't asked, but I would assume they are just getting the word out by word of mouth. Maybe next time I go I'll ask someone about that.

Thanks Ian, didn't know that when they moved back that they changed people. Now I understand your statements now. I was a bit confused.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Hey watch the "OLD DUDES" quote and retired And us "OLD DUDES" only use one L in the word towel
    And we don't need no steeenking punctuation either!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

! # ^ & * ( ) - _ + + | \ } ] { [ : ; " ' < , > . ? / There I hope this makes you happy?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    And we don't need no steeenking punctuation either!

hahaha sorry Dennis
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Weather looks awesome for Friday Night. I will be going for sure. As of right now.... Mr. Oshea will also be adding this one to his NH cruise night event listing.

Will George be there? Or will he still waiting for his powder coated parts to return from China? Or, will he be working? Or, will he be Cleaning his car for Skips? Or, Flipping through the pages of Bruce Bigelows all time best "Book of excuses"? Which is selling quite well now in it's third print....(Before you guys get all bent out of shape, I would hope you know that I'm only kidding around.)

Anyone else planning on going?
    Last edited by Jibber; 06-18-2014 at 10:27 AM.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post

Will George be there? Or will he still waiting for his powder coated parts to return from China? Or, will he be working? Or, will he be Cleaning his car for Skips? Or, Flipping through the pages of Bruce Bigelows all time best "Book of excuses"? Which is selling quite well now in it's third print....(Before you guys get all bent out of shape, I would hope you know that I'm only kidding around.)

Anyone else planning on going?
    I know you're kidding but....

Will YOU show up anywhere? Are you ok to get your car dirty now that Carlisle has come and gone? Or will your BACK act up again or front? Or are you afraid to take out the MELLO YELLOW car not worried a bee may try to mate with it???

My car is now a ten year old restoration that requires a little maintainance which I do all myself. Do you get dirty with your car?
    Someday you'll if I know a place local that does powder coating, I'll say NO!

Wow Bruce, he drags you into this and you do take yours out now that the work YOU did is done. Does Kevin do HIS own work???

There's a show in Hampstead listed in Whips at a car media blasting place I'd like to do "if the boat from CHINA comes in" bringing my powder coated parts & Jibber's new bolt on accessories. hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Wow Bruce, he drags you into this and you do take yours out now that the work YOU did is done. Does Kevin do HIS own work???
    Well, I don't do ALL my own work, but I would (almost) if I had a chassis lift. And Jay is always willing to help, too. And this year Dan Christopher at Southern NH Undercar squeezed me in or I wouldn't have made it to Carlisle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Or, Flipping through the pages of Bruce Bigelows all time best "Book of excuses"?
    I'll be waiting for my new brake pads to install themselves. (Actually, since I don't get out of work in Burlington until 6:30 there's no point in my trying to make any work night event. )
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

You live in Derry there is a powder coating place in Derry that does awesome work and is quite reasonable.Are you familiar with it .As far as Kevin working on his car Kev has people for that.

Will YOU show up anywhere? Are you ok to get your car dirty now that Carlisle has come and gone? Or will your BACK act up again or front? Or are you afraid to take out the MELLO YELLOW car not worried a bee may try to mate with it???

My car is now a ten year old restoration that requires a little maintainance which I do all myself. Do you get dirty with your car?

There's a show in Hampstead listed in Whips at a car media blasting place I'd like to do "if the boat from CHINA comes in" bringing my powder coated parts & Jibber's new bolt on accessories. hehehehe
    Last edited by Dennis O'Shea; 06-18-2014 at 12:00 PM.

I love it!!! You never fail me.... I set the bait.... you always bite. You can't help yourself.... Haha
    I know I could turn a wrench on your car. Technology is very simple. So you get a Bozo button for that. Big deal.

So, are you going to Target?
    SVT COBRA

+ Reply to Thread