+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Car Show at Bass Pro Shops / Patriot Place

Car Show at Bass Pro Shops / Patriot Place

There was some interest expressed earlier this season in attending this show as a club event. This show takes place twice each month; the next two are scheduled for Thursday 8/07 and Thursday 8/21. From what I've been told, they usually draw between 2000 and 3000 cars each time. The show starts at 4:00 and we would want to be there early.

As 8/07 is less than two weeks away, I'm thinking about doing the 8/21 date. A meet-up at the Route 93 Exit 4 Burger King at 1:30, and perhaps a second meet-up somewhere in MA along the way. Driving time is about an hour and a half.

Check on this link -- http://patriot-place.com/masscruisers#.U9bXOknD9jo.

Please respond to this post if you are interested .... .... ....

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

Wish this was planned a little earlier. Can't take any more time off this summer. Too many people already have time off at my offices and I took off for the 7th for the Vet ran's Show in Tilton.
    Next year I guess.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

8/7 is the same day as the Tilton Veterans Home show, which I will not miss this year, but I may be interested in 8/21.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

I'm in for the 21st.
    SVT COBRA

8/21 is the date; meet up time at the Exit 4 BK changed to noontime (from what I'm told, we need to get there really early).

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

How about 1pm? I'm all for leaving early but Noon gives you a chance to work at least a true "half" day Like I have to do on that day.

I guess I can meet up with you on the rest stop in Chelmsford on 495 at 12:30. Let me know. Thanks.
    SVT COBRA

+ Reply to Thread