+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tilton NH Veterans Show

I can't make it. The Cobra needs a front tire. Don't want to do 50 miles of highway on a tire that's not holding air.
    Getting a couple of used ones from Joe G, but they won't be mounted till this weekend.

And yes, it is exit 19. (Same exit I took when I worked in Franklin.)
    Go left at end of ramp and follow that road (rt 132) to the lights at Rt 3.
    Take a left and then your first ""big" right (kind of a 45°, not a full turn) That's Winter street.
    Winter St ends at Colby. The Vet Home is on that corner. I forget if the entrance is on Winter or Colby.
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

If there are any meet-ups for this in the Nashua area with room left in them I'd like to go along too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Comire View Post
    If there are any meet-ups for this in the Nashua area with room left in them I'd like to go along too.
    Bob, it seems like the only meet-up is Kevin and me. You are quite welcome to join us. I can let you know the details when we figure them out.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

[QUOTE=, . . . let you know the details when we figure them out.[/QUOTE] Great, I'k like to do that. If you don't know by 8 am could you text or call me. I'm gonna be on the road and I don't bring the internet with me. Thanx.

See you guys up there
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Comire View Post
    Great, I'k like to do that. If you don't know by 8 am could you text or call me. I'm gonna be on the road and I don't bring the internet with me. Thanx.
    Bob, we are planning to meet at the old Stop&Shop in Hudson right on the Hudson side of the lower bridge; planning to roll from there about 4:45. That should give Jay time to get from work to my house and then us from my house to S&S. If the weather gets gruesome and we decide to bail, I'll text you. So far it doesn't look too bad on Accuweather and they're the ones I trust the most (or maybe I should say distrust the least since it's weather forecasting we're talking about).
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Weather looks like it's taking a turn for the worse for tonight. Anyone know how to find out if this is still on?
    Bruce

You can give me a call and I'll let you know what the weather is up here. Right now it's on and off clouds but no rain so far.
    Found some phone # on their flier if that helps:
    http://www.nh.gov/veterans/news/docu...vvsummer14.pdf
    Growing older but not UP

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    You can give me a call and I'll let you know what the weather is up here. Right now it's on and off clouds but no rain so far.
    Found some phone # on their flier if that helps:
    http://www.nh.gov/veterans/news/docu...vvsummer14.pdf
    Thanks, Todd - I'll do that. Eyes on is always the best weather report (and radar).

I still remember listening to the radio years ago and being told by the DJ (reading from a report) that it was raining and the rain would continue for the next several hours. It was bright sun and not a cloud in the sky at the time. He ended the weather report with, "Do they have windows in the weather room?"
    Bruce

Just got back from the show. Wasn't huge due to storms all around the show site but none of them hit the show while the show was going on. I had to wait a couple minutes at my place due to a pretty strong cell that went by, but just up the road was perfectly dry.
    I think only about 35 cars showed up because of it.
    For those of us that REMEMBERED to go, it was fun. I would definitely put this on my must go to shows just to see the joy of the vets looking at the cars.
    Got home just in time to watch the space station fly by too. Cleared up to watch it float over the lake. So good night all around!
    Growing older but not UP

+ Reply to Thread