+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pollen Warning

Pollen Warning

Just a quick tip for you guys and girls out there. With the pollen season here, nothing is worse than walking out to your beautiful car and seeing that awefull "sheet" of green pollen coating your paint!! Do not use detail spray to wipe it off, as detail spray is a shine and gloss enhancer, not made to lift dust off your paint.Ideally a hose and bucket are your best option, but when that is not an option, Waterless Wash is the product to use. Waterless Wash is a product that sprayed directly on your paint that actually "lifts" dust and small dirt particles off your paint, then can be wiped off with a microfiber waterless towell leaving a scratch free finish. Then apply deatil spray to enhance the gloss and shine of your wax.As always, you can try any of these products that I have before you buy anything,you will be quite impressed how it works. A couple of NHMC members have seen me use waterless wash and bought some on the spot. Works great before a car show when you have all that dust from the road appear all over the car after you spent all that time getting to your car all shined up and looking great.If you have any questions about the product or anything else for that matter, please call me. I have 3 types of microfibertowels, waterless wash, detail spray, Buttery wax, Brilliant glaze, wax applicators, tire dressing,etc. available at my house if you need anything for the holiday weekend.I guess it is better to wipe off pollen rather than snow.!! My cell is 603- 819 -1549 if I can help.

Good tip Jimmy. I was always hesitant to try Waterless Wash, but from some of your results I might grab some to throw in my track bag

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    Good tip Jimmy. I was always hesitant to try Waterless Wash, but from some of your results I might grab some to throw in my track bag
    It won't make you go faster ED, we all know only stripes do that.

Thanks Jimmy
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

good tip, that may explain all the swirls i Have.....i probably have been doing it wrong all these years.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

See, now your catchin on. It happens to all of us. Bad habits and misinformation like I have mentioned many times before are the cause.

+ Reply to Thread