+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Soon to be homeless.

Soon to be homeless.

Hello everyone. Many of you probably don't know who I am but I'm the new guy at the cruise nights, I drive the True Blue 2003 GT. I'm the guy who won the last prize "Mother's Back to Black" bottleat the meet last Saturday. My name is John and I'm a 27 yr old USMC veteran. My current living situation is extremely uncomfortable and sometimes a hostile environment and the tension is always very high. I work full time at Advanced Auto in Laconia, 70-75 hrs every 2 weeks, and i get paid bi-weekly. I am looking for a room mate or somewhere to live while I go to college most likely at NHTI in Concord for the next two years then move off to either Michigan with my father or California with some good friends. I have 2 vehicles, my 00 Escalade and the Mustang. I also have a 1 yr old dog. If anyone has a spare room, i can pay rent up to $400 a month and I'll buy my own food. I don't make much at Advanced Auto and have my own bills to pay like my cellphone, a school loan, a personal loan, and a credit card. It hasn't been an easy transition back into the civilian life since I got out of the USMC. I'm not begging for a place to live, but if anyone has room for my dog and I, that would be awesome of you. I don't mind helping around the house, cutting the lawn, washing dishes, whatever it may be. I don't have much, just a queen size bed, computer desk, a book shelf and bed side table. My dog is crate trained, potty trained, and can be well behaved (at times) but she still is an energetic 1 yr old puppy who needs to be outside while I'm at work or school and I have a dog house and run for her to be on. So if anyone in the area from Laconia to Concord has a stable, relaxed environment for us to stay i would be very very appreciative of that and I'm sure we can work out the details. Thank you.

Saleen Series IV blower, 60# injectors, 90mm MAF, 255 fp, Ford racing headers, O/R H pipe w/o cats, magnaflow exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw, and a nasty lifter tick

Soon to see the dyno in Loudon.
    http://www.performance-dyno.com/

Sorry to hear about your situation. I can only imagine what that is like for you. I wish I could help you out.
    Hopefully, something turns up for you sooner rather than later. Keep us posted.
    SVT COBRA

Have you checked Craigslist?

I know its not ideal, but you might be able to find something there

Thank you for your service
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

I've checked craigslist in the local area, and I posted on craigslist saying I'm looking for a place. I've contacted 2 people and just had 1 person contact me. So only time will tell.

Saleen Series IV blower, 60# injectors, 90mm MAF, 255 fp, Ford racing headers, O/R H pipe w/o cats, magnaflow exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw, and a nasty lifter tick

Soon to see the dyno in Loudon.
    http://www.performance-dyno.com/

Thats rough dude. I hope something turns up for you.
    I'll ask around some of my friends...
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

+ Reply to Thread