+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: lawnmower engine help?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    And for sure its not yours Theirs nothing leaking
    To the best of my knowledge I currently have nothing leaking on my car. I hope to also be able to say that a month from now, but no promises!

Just FYI, this has been a rough spring for me and the SF. Lots of leaky things and stuff just getting old and worn out. It is currently hitting two major maintenance anniversaries at the same time: 20 years old and 100K miles. If it holds together for the trip to Carlisle it should turn 100K on the way home.
    Last edited by ToplessPony94; 05-15-2014 at 03:39 PM.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Its Kinda like the owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    To the best of my knowledge I currently have nothing leaking on my car. I hope to also be able to say that a month from now, but no promises!

Just FYI, this has been a rough spring for me and the SF. Lots of leaky things and stuff just getting old and worn out. It is currently hitting two major maintenance anniversaries at the same time: 20 years old and 100K miles. If it holds together for the trip to Carlisle it should turn 100K on the way home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Its Kinda like the owner
    The owner is definitely over 20 years old and turned 100K a l-o-n-g time ago!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Look at the "views" count on this thread. Way to go Todd.

We'll need to start a new thread soon, name it after Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Will it get a roll bar with lights or vented disc rotors? lol
    Hey! I tried it out tonight and this thing is rear wheel drive and it can pop wheelies without any help from me! I guess I got the GT-R version or something.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Look at the "views" count on this thread. Way to go Todd.

We'll need to start a new thread soon, name it after Bruce.
    Don't do that or I'll start to think I'm some kinda celebrity - even without Leno's garage.
    Bruce

You said nothing about the leaking or are the depends taking care of that
    The owner is definitely over 20 years old and turned 100K a l-o-n-g time ago!

Hey! I tried it out tonight and this thing is rear wheel drive and it can pop wheelies without any help from me! I guess I got the GT-R version or something.

Don't do that or I'll start to think I'm some kinda celebrity - even without Leno's garage.
    Don't worry we all know you to good .To let that happen Its just OLD BRUCE

Thread officially jacked.
    SVT COBRA

So I changed the spark plug. It was a champion, I upgraded to another brand (can't remember which). Ran it in the front yard, stopped and it started right up again. So lets see if that's what it was?
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Lets hope thats all it was
    Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    So I changed the spark plug. It was a champion, I upgraded to another brand (can't remember which). Ran it in the front yard, stopped and it started right up again. So lets see if that's what it was?

+ Reply to Thread