+ Reply to Thread

Thread: buff black paint

buff black paint

Looking for a recommendation for a shop to bring some life back to my black paint/ clear coat. Derry area if possible. I was thinking of going to Paul's Car Care in Manchester he's been around for a while.
    Help please!

We have a club member who does a great job on this kind of thing. His name is Jimmy and he's "07 Stang GT" on this forum. He can also be contacted via PM right here on the forum. And Many of us have seen his work and it's GREAT! He will be doing my car in a few weeks. He's a bit east of Derry. I don't recall the town, but he's near Atkinson.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Hello my name is Jimmy Mirras, welcome to the club if I have'nt said so, and I do detail work and will be glad to help you out.I do the basics all the way up to full and complete detaing for all vehicles. Hand and machine polishing are my specialties. What year is the car and condition? Will have to see it to give an better idea of what we need to do to make it perfect. I have done recent detail work that you can see posted on this forum under The Lobby. Some pictures of my work are listed under "I tamed another Cobra", I saved a Cobra" and one under "A beautiful 64" and should be a couple more scattered about. Have taken care of and in the midst of doing some detailing for members of this club, so if you need some referalls you won't have to go far. Call my home at 603-382-0998,I am getting a new cell today and will post the # later when I get it, or you can send me a PM and we can take it from there.

Jimmy's your guy He makes Black look really Fast

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Jimmy's your guy He makes Black look really Fast
    Jimmy can even make Jibber's car look fast!!

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

That yellow thing was in my Driveway yesterday. I had to wash my drive way after he left. Leaking oil and coolant all over my driveway.Disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    Jimmy can even make Jibber's car look fast!!

thanks everybody I contacted Jimmy

Buff Black

Have you tried Royal T Car Wash near the Derry Police Dept. I have my Mustang and F-150 detailed there.

+ Reply to Thread