+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Onw Week From TODAY !!!!!!!!

Onw Week From TODAY !!!!!!!!

JUST THINK !!!! One week from now we will ALL be at the NHMC Cruise Night, the first one for 2014. The long range weather forecast is sunny and 70 degrees. Great for Dyno Day followed by Cruise Night. Hope to see you (a whole LOT of you) there. Got some new music, and don't forget the 20% off at Advance Auto and 10% off at USA subs... ... ...good friends, good times, GREAT cars... ... ...

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

I'll be there! I work at the Advanced Auto Parts in Laconia from 7:30-4pm, I already asked if I could get out early and Dave said it's good to go, but I'll be the only delivery driver there until noon so I can't make the Dyno unfortunately. My car needs a dyno and tune badly after I fix my top end. Can't wait!

Saleen Series IV blower, 60# injectors, 90mm MAF, 255 fp, Ford racing headers, O/R H pipe w/o cats, magnaflow exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw, and a nasty lifter tick

Soon to see the dyno in Loudon.
    http://www.performance-dyno.com/

I will be there and there is still some hope my car will make an appearance, too.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMac View Post
    I'll be there! I work at the Advanced Auto Parts in Laconia from 7:30-4pm, I already asked if I could get out early and Dave said it's good to go, but I'll be the only delivery driver there until noon so I can't make the Dyno unfortunately. My car needs a dyno and tune badly after I fix my top end. Can't wait!
    If we order some wax to be delivered to dyno day, you can bring it and stay. lol

The 2 7 day I see not great weather but I don't have any faith in SEVEN day.
    http://www.whdh.com/weather

http://radar.cbslocal.com/wbz/WBZ_7DAY.jpg

I am definetly going, detailing a car or not, UNLESS it rains.

George - I see the long range forecast has indeed changed to a chance of showers for Saturday. Still another 6 days away though; the forecast will likely change again at some point...

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    I am definetly going, detailing a car or not, UNLESS it rains.
    New car made of sugar?
    If my car can drive in down pouring rain coming back from WOW a new car should be able to make it to the first cruise night.
    I unfortunately won't be able to make the cruise night, but hope to stop by the Dyno Day.
    My parent's are coming home from FL this week and want to do a dinner with the family on Saturday before they go to my niece's dance recital.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    If we order some wax to be delivered to dyno day, you can bring it and stay. lol
    Do itttttttttt. That'd be awesome. I guess my boss Dave used to work at the Hooksett store and remembers you guys show up every Saturday so he's letting me go every Saturday at 4pm to I can make it down there in time.

Saleen Series IV blower, 60# injectors, 90mm MAF, 255 fp, Ford racing headers, O/R H pipe w/o cats, magnaflow exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw, and a nasty lifter tick

Soon to see the dyno in Loudon.
    http://www.performance-dyno.com/

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    New car made of sugar?
    If my car can drive in down pouring rain coming back from WOW a new car should be able to make it to the first cruise night.
    I unfortunately won't be able to make the cruise night, but hope to stop by the Dyno Day.
    My parent's are coming home from FL this week and want to do a dinner with the family on Saturday before they go to my niece's dance recital.
    You know what you should bring to Dyno Day... besides Jen's truffles.... a 2nd place mug. So ya know..... I can finally drink beer out of it....
    ~Amy~

every girl wants a pony, mine just happens to be blue

+ Reply to Thread