+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Howdy

Welcome to the club...Nice ride!!!

Welcome!!! I live in Franklin and am in Laconia every day! Hope to see you around sometime!
    We'll have to get together sometime for a cruise around the lake or just down to cruise night.
    ~Amy~

every girl wants a pony, mine just happens to be blue

Thanks everyone! It's nice to meet some welcoming and friendly Mustang lovers. If anyone's ever in the area, I work at Advance Auto in Laconia, they just built the store in November-December last year. You'll know I'm working if there's a dark blue Mustang in the parking lot or a silver Escalade. Unfortunately the stang might be taken off the road for a while due to a nasty lifter tick. Bringing it to a shop tomorrow to a cylinder balance test to tell me if it's just a lifter or if it's a bad cam (hoping for the lifter). But either way it needs to get fixed ASAP. Again, thank you everyone and I can't wait to meet you guys in person!

Saleen Series IV blower, 60# injectors, 90mm MAF, 255 fp, Ford racing headers, O/R H pipe w/o cats, magnaflow exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw, and a nasty lifter tick

Soon to see the dyno in Loudon.
    http://www.performance-dyno.com/

Welcome to the club. I just joined last year and went to a few cruise nights. I live in Concord and drive around the lake every now and again... maybe we can meet up!
    See you around

+ Reply to Thread