Hi everyone. My name is John, I'm located in Laconia and own a 2003 Mustang GT which I bought on Xmas Eve 2008 in California while I was serving in the Marines on MCAS Miramar. I know Rick's newphew Nick, I met him on Moddedmustangs.com (which I visit daily) last summer and he told me about the Mustang Club but I forgot all about it over the winter, but now that my stang is out of hibernation, it's time to start networking and meeting new people and making new friends. If anyone's in my area, please feel free to contact me, I absolutely love talking about cars and working on cars and meeting people who enjoy it as well. I do all of my own work and would like to fix my transmission on my own instead of pay AAMCO whatever they want for a TOB and synchros. While I may not know a lot, I do enjoy learning. Can't wait to meet some of you out on the open road this summer.

Also, if anyone knows someone who is learning to paint and wants to practice, feel free to contact me. My clearcoat is peeling like crazy (sat for 2 years in the sun while i was in Japan) and really could use some touching up or a full on new paint job. I've become a big fan of Silver as of late.