+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Howdy

Cool Howdy

Hi everyone. My name is John, I'm located in Laconia and own a 2003 Mustang GT which I bought on Xmas Eve 2008 in California while I was serving in the Marines on MCAS Miramar. I know Rick's newphew Nick, I met him on Moddedmustangs.com (which I visit daily) last summer and he told me about the Mustang Club but I forgot all about it over the winter, but now that my stang is out of hibernation, it's time to start networking and meeting new people and making new friends. If anyone's in my area, please feel free to contact me, I absolutely love talking about cars and working on cars and meeting people who enjoy it as well. I do all of my own work and would like to fix my transmission on my own instead of pay AAMCO whatever they want for a TOB and synchros. While I may not know a lot, I do enjoy learning. Can't wait to meet some of you out on the open road this summer.

Also, if anyone knows someone who is learning to paint and wants to practice, feel free to contact me. My clearcoat is peeling like crazy (sat for 2 years in the sun while i was in Japan) and really could use some touching up or a full on new paint job. I've become a big fan of Silver as of late.

Saleen Series IV blower, 60# injectors, 90mm MAF, 255 fp, Ford racing headers, O/R H pipe w/o cats, magnaflow exhaust, steeda tri-ax short throw, and a nasty lifter tick

Soon to see the dyno in Loudon.
    http://www.performance-dyno.com/

Welcome I'm on modded also fAYM 08 hope to see you soon

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Welcome. I am up in Gilford a lot and hope to be driving my mustang up there a lot this summer (dog and toys have gotten in the way the last couple years)
    Hope to meet up with you at some point. I know that a bunch of us do the Easter Seals Poker run around the lake in July. party at the Naswa after.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Welcome Nice looking ride

Welcome to the club !!

Welcome! I don't get up your way a lot, but hope to see you at some events this year.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Welcome John! Thanks for your service to our country. Hope to meet you in person this season.
    SVT COBRA

Welcome!!

Thank you for your service
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Very nice car, welcome to the club and thanks for your service.....

welcome ! Nice GT !
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 Mile Time : 12.91 @107.67

+ Reply to Thread