+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ED Day meet-ups?

ED Day meet-ups?

SO... I haven't heard anyone mention any meet-up points for ED Day yet. There are a couple that seem to be more or less standard most years, but does anyone want to formalize any? I'd be interested in meeting at the Exit 4 BK if folks want to, depending on the time.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Bruce just noticed you're gonna have to update your signature pic to show a roll bar.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Bruce just noticed you're gonna have to update your signature pic to show a roll bar.
    LOL!!! Guess you didn't notice the white seats in the sig these past several years. Those pics are OLD (like me)!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Jibber's coming to my house in Candia

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Jibber's coming to my house in Candia
    Is that because he's riding with you and doesn't want folks to see what he's driving?

I'm going to be driving Todd's Exploder* and towing the trailer of grills, tents,etc. So I'll be going slower than the speedy Mustangs. I might take backroads and avoid 93/101 altogether. Not sure what time I'll be going though. Grills don't have to be there as early as racers.

* I know it's a Escape, I just like saying "Exploder" 'cause it makes Todd get all cattywompus.
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post

* I know it's a Escape, I just like saying "Exploder" 'cause it makes Todd get all cattywompus.
    I don't care, it's just not going to Explode, it will take you to a nice ESCAPE. hehehehe
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

OK, so back on track....

Anyone planning any public meet-ups for Ed Day?????????
    Bruce

Bruce you welcome to come to my house and hook up with Kevin and I we are going to meet around 9:30 we take the back roads its a fun ride
    Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    OK, so back on track....

Anyone planning any public meet-ups for Ed Day?????????

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Bruce you welcome to come to my house and hook up with Kevin and I we are going to meet around 9:30 we take the back roads its a fun ride
    Thanks, Dennis! For the first time ever I think I'm finding myself saying that's a bit later than I wanted to go. Usually I hear people wanting to meet up about 6:30 or 7:00 and say that's too early for me. I was hoping to show up at NED between 9:00 and 9:30, but I'll check with my "shotgun" Jay and see what he's up for.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread