+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 50th Birthday ice cream celebration - - THURSDAY 4/17

50th Birthday ice cream celebration - - THURSDAY 4/17

This Thursday of course is the 50th Birthday of the Mustang. Let's gather in Nashua @ Haywards Ice Cream a 7 pm, and hang out for a while, as there will be some late arrivals. If there is any interest in meeting somewhere a bit earlier and cruising to a 7 pm arrival at Haywards, bring it up.

I'm in, but more toward 7:30-7:45 by the time I get out of work and head over.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

I hope to make it by about 7:45.

My car will NOT be detailed at all as I won't get it back from GSDT until late Wednesday and all it's gotten so far this year is a few wipes with the California Duster. Probably will still have a few metal drill shavings on the floor mats...

Thanks for setting this up, Bob!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post

My car will NOT be detailed

Probably why you're getting there after dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Comire View Post
    Pure genius Bob! Hahaha.

I heard Mr. OShea will be there with his new to him car. That will be a treat for sure.

This is a wonderful idea and the weather is supposed to be stellar on Thursday. Have fun guys!
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Comire View Post
    Well, getting there after dark will definitely work in my favor this time, but sadly I usually can't make any events during the work week since I don't get home until about 7:30. Time to retire, I guess!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Well, getting there after dark will definitely work in my favor this time, but sadly I usually can't make any events during the work week since I don't get home until about 7:30. Time to retire, I guess!
    I guess you should retire..... You don't even know how Bob was goofing on you. Re-read the posts.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    I guess you should retire..... You don't even know how Bob was goofing on you. Re-read the posts.
    Of course he was goofing! Why would anyone think otherwise?
    Bruce

My car will NOT be detailed at all as I won't get it back from GSDT until late Wednesday and all it's gotten so far this year is a few wipes with the California Duster. Probably will still have a few metal drill shavings on the floor mats...

Thanks for setting this up, Bob!
    You can let me detail it for you, and put down the California Duster, IT SCRATCHES PAINT !!!!

Sounds good to me. Is anyone meeting up anywhere to head over there ???

+ Reply to Thread