+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A georgeous 1964 just got better !!!

A georgeous 1964 just got better !!!

A cool story from World of Wheels. The car next to me at WOW was a stunning 64.5 convertable stang,black, with a tan/cream colored interior, black roof, georgeous!! Has a 347 Stroker with all the goodies, 500+ hp.He took first place in his class. I see him rubbing his paint with a cheap micofiber towel and some real cheap detaill spray and just had to say something. We had a great conversation about the car and detailing and he said to me " I have been watching you take care of your car during the show and was wondering how you keep it so flawless". One thing lead to another and I started using some of my product on his car, and he was amazed how it looked with such little effort. I showed him what needed to be done with the paint and he hired me to take care of this Mustang !! I almost did not know what to say since the car is worth a huge amount of money and god forbid any type of accident while working on the car would be the end for me. So I headed to his home a week later to start detailing his beautiful Mustang, I walked into his garage, and all I can see are 3 lifts, cars up and under each lift, and his black mustang conv. at the end. He starts pulling off the cover of one car, then another, then another, etc. He has in his collection, an original 1969 KR Super Snake, 67 fastback, Factory Five AC Cobra,56 TBIRD, 1950 Ford Coupe, and the 64.5 black convertible !!!! Absolutly stunning cars, ALL of them !! He was thrilled how the convert came out so he wants me to detail the KR which is going into a car show in the summer !! I have died and gone to heaven. Will send some pics when I detail the Super Snake. Here's some before and after pics of the car when I was done detailing it.Charlie a 1.jpgCharlie a 2.jpgCharlie a 4.jpgCharlie a 5.jpgCharlie a 6.jpgCharlie a 9.jpgCharlie a 10.jpgCharlie a 11.jpgCharlie a 12.jpgCharlie a 14.jpgCharlie a 17.jpg

looks good as always jimmy
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Looks awesome. Do we know this gentleman? Has he ever gone to any of the NHMC events like Mustang Mania?
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Looks awesome. Do we know this gentleman? Has he ever gone to any of the NHMC events like Mustang Mania?
    He was at WOW and not part of the club as far as I know. If I remember correctly wasn't he from CT?
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

No, he is from Mass. He is in the Must. of NE Club. I will mention some of the events to him. He sure has a good pick of cars to choose from !!!

Good for you!!! It's nice to see talent recognized and put to work.

+ Reply to Thread