+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saw Barry

Saw Barry

Saw Barry yesterday AM at the corner of Stiles Rd and Rt 38. Gave you a honk when you gave it some gas at the green light, but I'm sure you just thought I was some guy complaining that you peeled out.
    The supercharger sounded sweet!! But I didn't notice what you had for rims?
    Good to see the car out and about!
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    Saw Barry yesterday AM at the corner of Stiles Rd and Rt 38. Gave you a honk when you gave it some gas at the green light, but I'm sure you just thought I was some guy complaining that you peeled out.
    The supercharger sounded sweet!! But I didn't notice what you had for rims?
    Good to see the car out and about!
    Hey Todd, I figured that was you after I heard the honk and saw a wave ! Just doing a little tire scubbing ! hahahaa . been a long a** winter ! Nothing like the the whine of a KB SuperCharger !! I still smile every time I hear it ! Just glad to have the car out finally !

I had actually just pulled the car out of storage Friday morning and went to the touchless wash for a quick rinse off and grab a coffee.

Glad all this rain came, roads really needed a good washing for sure ! I had the same wheel set on from before., my new replacements wheels that got screwed up by the vendor will arrive on Monday, prob wait till after Ed day to put them on! Have the Nitto 305' Drag Radials still on !

Hope you and the club do well at WOW with the car !!
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 Mile Time : 12.91 @107.67

+ Reply to Thread