+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Providence Auto Show

Here's the rest due to the stupid 4 pic per post limit.

Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Interesting things you say about the Vette and Camaro. those are exactly the same parts of the car that I think make the car look horrible. And I have seen them in person and think that the new Vette rear end is horrible. It just looks like they took parts off other cars and put it on the new cars. But that's why we are all different and why there are so many different cars to choose from.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Quote Originally Posted by chachee52 View Post
    Interesting things you say about the Vette and Camaro. those are exactly the same parts of the car that I think make the car look horrible. And I have seen them in person and think that the new Vette rear end is horrible. It just looks like they took parts off other cars and put it on the new cars. But that's why we are all different and why there are so many different cars to choose from.
    Yes, life would be so boring if we all liked the same thing, but on the other hand it's fun to argue about it all the time!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Bruce awhile back someone posted pics of a current new stang 7 the 2015 side by side. The side profile (going by the pics) side by side look very similiar to each other from a short dist away. So yea up close there maybe minor changes but from side by side pics, pretty similiar, not same but similiar. On front and rear, duh yea diff. but it's a like or hate. Me, when new Gen III Fusion came out, not a fan at all but has since grown on me, I like now which is why I think I like 2015 stang right off.
    As for Camaro, it was and I'm sure still is a heavier car by the numbers so not sure how it affects handling and did have a bad rear blind spot.

Car looks great. I'm a fan for sure.

I'm also a big fan of the new Corvette.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Bruce awhile back someone posted pics of a current new stang 7 the 2015 side by side. The side profile (going by the pics) side by side look very similiar to each other from a short dist away. So yea up close there maybe minor changes but from side by side pics, pretty similiar, not same but similiar. On front and rear, duh yea diff. but it's a like or hate. Me, when new Gen III Fusion came out, not a fan at all but has since grown on me, I like now which is why I think I like 2015 stang right off.
    As for Camaro, it was and I'm sure still is a heavier car by the numbers so not sure how it affects handling and did have a bad rear blind spot.
    Yeah, agreed (Camaro) but at least the pig now has a bit more lipstick.
    Bruce

hate hate hate the rear end of the new vette...that bumper looks terrible. Plastic half way up is so dumb looking!!!!
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Love the new mustang. Many ques from the older mustangs, with a flare for the future.

+ Reply to Thread