+ Reply to Thread

Thread: World of Wheels in Boston 2014 ???

World of Wheels in Boston 2014 ???

Just saw that they are taking vehicle entry applications for the World of Wheels show in Boston in March 2014 and was wondering who is thinking of going? Emailed Rick Finnamore and mentioned to him I have been there the last 2 years and have done some mods since last years show and he said that would be fine, so he said to send in my application. I have attended the last 2 years with the club and would like to go again, BUT, I will not step on anybodys toes in the club that wants to attend, meaning the club usually has 6 cars that go into Boston, if there are going to be six cars going besides myself, I think I will get a 10x10 booth on my own. If not enough club members want to fill those spots and Rick/Randy etc. wants me in thier booth, I'll hang with you guys.I have been 2 years in a row, so if the club wants some different Mustangs in the booth, I completly understand. One way or the other, I will send in my entry application and if they pick my car to go in, I will go in one way or the other. Is this to early to be thinking about,I guess I just want to drive my Mustang !!!!! Hope everyone out there is doing well.

Make sure you open your "TRUNK"

You got that right! Did not forget to do that last year, I think it was open the hole time going into Boston!!!!! LOL

More important than having trunk open.

Make sure if you're gonna commit, you can/will get there come rain or snow!!!
    Been times in past people get all excited to go. Then find out "it's gonna snow/rain" check in day. Then folks back out. NOT fair to others. This is one of the reasons I have an enclosed trailer.

I have access to an enclosed trailer and will be there one way or the other. It is a big commitment to go to this show so I will have all my ducks in a row by March 1st. The show gets booked over by 10% for those inclement weather events, so one way or the other, people will be there. I think it is the "Superbowl" of car shows and look forward to entering every year.Great cars and great people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Make sure you open your "TRUNK"
    I've already thanked him for that. Haha.

Aren't they moving down the street to a bigger venue? Perhaps the club will get more than 6 spots?
    SVT COBRA

You only get to luck out one year my yellow friend. I see you did not show up last year, you were not intimidated by my presence were you !!!!???? LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    You only get to luck out one year my yellow friend. I see you did not show up last year, you were not intimidated by my presence were you !!!!???? LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!
    Hahaha. Exactly.
    SVT COBRA

Love ya man !!!

+ Reply to Thread