+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Easter Seals Octoberfest

Today would have been perfect for this event. Oh Well. Cant complain after the stretch of greatness we just had....
    I will be there at 11:30 at old Stop and Shop site if it's not raining. Hopefully Mother Nature can give us a reprieve from the rain.
    SVT COBRA

Well, I'm out. Won't be able to clean the car in this mess. Plus it doesn't look like its really going to let up...

Too bad. But we've had a good run of goods weather. Hope for the best for next weekend and the Sunapee cruise
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post
    Well, I'm out. Won't be able to clean the car in this mess. Plus it doesn't look like its really going to let up...

Too bad. But we've had a good run of goods weather. Hope for the best for next weekend and the Sunapee cruise
    2nd that Jim hope to see you next week...

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

3rd that; I'm out too...

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

Last year this event was postponed due to bad weather, if I remember correctly MULTIPLE times. So I'll do some searching to see if this is also the case this year too.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Per the website: *Rain Date: October 13, 2013. If you have any questions please contact Christine Pederson at 603.621.3429 or cpederson@eastersealsnh.org.
    But just looking at the radar, looks like the rain is almost over so who knows if it will go on. I can't make it next weekend either.
    Growing older but not UP

FYI, this show did get postponed until next Sunday. I will be out camping with my other club the NBC.
    Enjoy
    Growing older but not UP

Next Sunday is the Sunapee Cruise. That's where I'll be if the weather is at all reasonable. Too bad. I wanted to do this. It worked out well for me, though. I was at a car show up at Owl's Head in Maine, and the rain didn't start there until late Sunday afternoon. I'll post up a few pics when I get a chance.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

+ Reply to Thread