A little over two months ago.I was at our cruise night in Hooksett sitting in my chair by my car.People where walking around looking at the car's as the often do.I was talking to a couple of members and wives or girlfriends not sure.I was asked if I had been to Maine lately and I said a couple of weeks ago.I then said I was heading to the Cape Cod next day and was taking the Mustang.I was asked by one of the women where on the Cape I said I was heading to P-Town.When I was told why would you go there there's nothing but Faggs and Queer's there.I must say I was taken Back by those words and said be nice.Again I was asked by one of the women why there I said my son Kevin Owns an Inn there.Next words were so your son cater's to Faggs and Queer's.I said maybe he also has couple stay there its quite pricey at two hundred to four hundred a night.My temper was at the boiling point.As a looked over the situation I said to myself your an Old Man and trying something I would have gotten hurt.I then said for you information my son Kevin is Gay. I was then told thats your problem.I then got up and went to my car to get a bottle of water when I looked back they were all gone .I was so mad that if i could have gotten my hands on something I would have done something I would have regretted.Its sad that this go's on but it happens everyday.So not to put myself in a situation with this person again and have an incident that would embrasses the Club or put me in a bad state with the authorities its best to walk away.There have been all kinds of assumptions on what has happened to Dennis.So Now you know.I have made a lot of friends with NHMC and this is my loss. But know one F--cks with my Family.So this is why I have stepped aside I have also Sold my car its been a tuff couple of months.My thanks also to Kevin and Ed for there friendship and concern.If this Post is taken off because it not the proper venue I will understand. Now you know!!!!!!!!!!!!