+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Interested in playing pool?

Interested in playing pool?

Anyone interested in playing pool?

I play in the American Poolplayers Association pool league. My 8-ball team is currently looking for a new player. The APA is world's largest amateur pool league. The league uses a handicap system so that beginning players can compete with advanced players so that everyone has a good time. The League tagline is "Everyone can play and anyone can win!"

We play on Wednesday nights in Manchester, NH at World Sports Grille (formerly Jillians). You would need to be able to commit to most wednesday evenings. Matches start at 7:30pm and usually we're done by 11pm.

We are specifically looking for a beginning player -- male or female. Our team of 7 players has one other beginner and a number of intermediate and advanced players. The way the handicap system works, we need to have a team that has players of all ranks. Since our highest ranked player had to leave, we would like to fill the slot with a beginner.

You don't need to have your own cue or even ever played before. All that is needed is a interest in learning and wanting to have a good time playing pool with dozens of other poolplayers from the area. With a little luck you might even be able to complete at the National League Championships in Las Vegas! (My team has made it there twice in the last 6 years)

For more information about the league, check out the APA site: http://www.poolplayers.com/

If you are interested or have questions, respond here or PM me.

Jim
    Last edited by SVT10th; 08-18-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

+ Reply to Thread