+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Where Did I Go

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Dennis, I am so sorry to hear this! I am horrified that you were subjected to that kind of hateful ignorance. There is no excuse for that, especially at that kind of event and to such a person as yourself. I hope this does not mean that we won't see you again. You have been sorely missed. I am also really pissed that one bigoted idiot has cost the club such am amazing member as yourself. We are all the poorer for it.
    Sorry Dennis.
    I wish we could have done something to prevent this from happening.
    Unfortunately, there are idiots everywhere.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

I personally also think this person needs to be permantly kicked out of the club! We don't need this kind of person ruining the clubs family image!

Sorry to hear about this Dennis, Just finding out about it here.....

Tom
    03 mach1
    Procharged!! 490/440
    Born 05/14/03 & One of 1797

I'm very saddened that this type of arrogance is still around, and if so it should be kept inside the festering soul of the person spewing it. Even worse still, it sounds like the poison was spoken by a club member, if that's so, that person should have the onions to leave the club or be thrown out if proved true. Sorry you chose to leave the club because of the hateful speech of one or two folks, but understand totally, nobody F^&ck with family is so true. I hope you might allow the "good" members of the club the chance to hang with you, me included. If not I wish you a good, healthy and happy future.

I am absolutly horrified and speachless by what I just read!! Whomever it was that said those comments should be kicked out of the club. Keep your comments to yourself whomever you are. To think that the club has lost a great person because of comments like were mentioned above is mindboggling.Not to mention that in reality, it has literally changed someones life in many ways. Changing vehicles, missing friends at events, etc. etc. because of someones stupid comments is very very sad. I could not imagine the stress this has caused you and your family Dennis.Seriously, this is something that should not be tolerated by any club and something should be done about it. To lose a member because of comments like that should not be tolerated.VERY VERY SAD!!!!!!!!!

Dennis, it's all been said already. You were wise to walk away from the situation at that time.
    If you ever want to take part in an event, or go for coffee, ice cream etc., I'll be happy to pick you up.

Why don't you just say who it was and just end this and close the book?

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Quote Originally Posted by whtmare View Post
    Why don't you just say who it was and just end this and close the book?
    I mean really it shouldent be a mystery for the rest of the club the club does not need worry and fingerpointing.

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Dennis, I am very sorry this happened to you. I can only imagine your anger. Like Ed said, we all bust eachother's stones but you don't act like that when talking about someone's family. I hope you will stay in touch and ignore the idiots. You're a great guy and a blast to hang out with. I too am sad this brought you to sell that awesome car; you loved it. I definitely miss seeing you at cruise night and the other events with that great car. Take care. Ken

The guilty party was at Craignair.
    Just by the replies here, (and lack of) I have narrowed it down to two potential suspects.

It's not my place to make the announcement, but hopefully a public apology will soon follow!!!!
    That was not a request!!!

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

+ Reply to Thread