+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Epping High School Class of 2014 Benefit Car Show

Epping High School Class of 2014 Benefit Car Show

Posting this here for Bill with the Red 86 GT Convertible. The show is put on by his grandson who also has a Mustang.

just a reminder,the epping class of 2014 is having a car show,4 to 8 pm trophys,raffles,prizes,ten to enter,all proceeds go to the class,rain date is the 20th.cars,trucks motorcycles etc,chris has worked hard on this,itd goin to be a smokin,,,, good time epping high school parking lot,see you there thank you in advance,,,,
    4pm to 8pm epping high school rt 27 west from dragway,past rt 125 flashing lite,go rite it on the left hand side up a hill sits in back,,,33 prescott prescott rd to be exact,see ya there,,,,
    I know I'll be coming from NE Dragway after the Outlaw races, and I'm pretty sure Jeff (KillaGT) and Jibber will be there!! Let's get these kids started right and show them that Imports suck!!!

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Before anyone else brings it up.... Yes, Its on the same night as our NHMC cruise night so I'm sure we wont be able to get everyone to Epping for this event. But it is to help support a part of our Mustang family.
    Last edited by Jibber; 05-06-2012 at 10:41 PM.
    SVT COBRA

The show is 4-8, hopefully we can get a few cars there to help the kids out.
    Not sure how far it is from Hooksett to Epping for those that might do both

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

car show

hi,just got back from protree today with one of the raffle prizes,i think everyone will be surprised,,,i was, iknow im the new kid on the block here,and right away he wants to hijack one of our cruise nites,alot of nerve ,,,,well i do plan to join if you want me me and my wife,our family ,is mustang nuts my daughter and husband have a yellow mach 1,there son chris 02 stang is in charge of attentence of the car show,and my other grandson keven 91 vertte ,and chris has a stang he races at star,when $$$$ permits so we would love to have you show up at the show at epping high school and thank you in advance,,,,, bill
    Last edited by red 5.0 bill; 05-08-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Perhaps it would be good to add the date of the event to this thread? I think it's 5/12, but not sure. Unfortunately I expect to be out of state if that date is correct.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

The event is on the 19th of may

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

thanks, its may 19th 4pm to 8pm epping high school parking lot ,from our family to yours thank you,,,,,ten dollars to enter,stectators free ,food,trophys,,prizes,,,,rain date is the 20th

anyone going to bill's before the show and wants to meet around manchester & cruise up let me know

Quote Originally Posted by KillaGT View Post
    anyone going to bill's before the show and wants to meet around manchester & cruise up let me know
    When and where. Let me know. If not too early, I might be down for that.
    SVT COBRA

whatever is a good place for you

+ Reply to Thread