+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MUSTANG MANIA CAR SHOW on July 21st

Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    Just got the invitation to my nephew's 5th birthday on the 21st.
    Might make an appearance very early in the morning to help set up if I can.
    dude, it happens....not the end of the world!!
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Looks like the temp is going to drop a bit for Sunday!

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Airbrushing under my hood is done and will be shot with clear today and can be picked up tomorrow. Will get it ready for Sundays show. Will post some pics and or will be at cruise night on Sat.weather permitting.Man is it hot!!!!!!!!!!

just throwing it out there...anyone and everyone is invited back to my house to the pool to cool down after the show. I live about 20 minutes south of Merrimac

I want to see my lawn covered in mustangs!!
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Hood is on and car back from being airbrushed and is ready to be fired up after 2 weeks without driving it. Came out awesome, would posts some pics but don't seem to be able to upload them to the forum?See you Sunday.
    Attached Images

Hood is on and car back from being airbrushed and is ready to be fired up after 2 weeks without driving it. Came out awesome, would posts some pics but don't seem to be able to upload them to the forum?See you Sunday.(Looks like it did post, here are some pics) Pictures do it noooooooooooooooooo justice!!!new airbrushing done 7-18-13 004.jpgnew airbrushing done 7-18-13 007.jpgnew airbrushing done 7-18-13 008.jpgnew airbrushing done 7-18-13 009.jpgnew airbrushing done 7-18-13 011.jpg

Wow!!!

Something tells me I will be bringing my red car instead of my Vista Blue, LOL.
    Can't really compete with that.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

Cool

Mine will be there

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Glad you like it, but don't change what you want to drive to the show because of it.Show's are strange, depending on the type of show it is,I find that some shows like the big hosepower cars and some like the fancy all "dolled" up cars. My car was set up ( never had any intention to make it a show car when I started, but it snowballed!!!!!) to be more "show than go" if thats what you want to call it, but that was my intention with this car now, and when I buy a Shelby, that will be my "go" car.Suspension mods,gear changes, short throw shifter,etc.etc., Dyno tuned by Pete, every bolt on except a supercharger, little under 400 hp but it's real headturner and thats what I decided to do after I got hooked going to the shows. I looked at a lot of cars at shows, likes and dislikes, came up with a "theme" and took it from there. I did find that people are very drawn to airbrushing and how the motor looks as well as the details in and out, so thats what I went for. I would love to buy a supercharger for it, I just need to swallow $7,000 for it, but would rather use the money to buy the Shelby I want. So, bring your 06 like you intended to, just don't park it next to mine.LOL ITS ALL GOOD !!!

Just read what I posted and I hope it don't come off as sounding mean in any way, or taken the wrong way !!!!! Sorry if it did, it was all in fun.

+ Reply to Thread