+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cruise night tonight

Cruise night tonight

Weather right now is sunny (and hot) in Derry; no storms on the interactive radar right now -- CRUISE NIGHT is a GO!!!!

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

Sorry, Randy. I was planning to be there, but life got in the way again. Was pressure washing the back porch and the high pressure hose split under 2700 psi pressure and took off like a rocket. Hit me right in the left wrist and dug in pretty good for a moment before it took off for other destinations. Lots of blood, but little serious damage. No broken wrist or major arteries severed, but it's still fairly numb when it's not stinging like hell. Does this qualify for the Curse of ED?

At least it's not my shifting wrist!!! Hope to see you all next week.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Been there, done that, got two new 25th Anniversary t-shirts. How did we sell out two full boxes of those shirts??? Is there enough time to get more for Mustang Mania?? Did we allow people to buy 4-5 shirts???
    Almost a 80 people at cruise night and most of them bought shirts???

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Whoever did the design work on the new shirts deserves a lot of credit..... Great job....Plan on getting a couple more....Thanks

Unhappy Bruce, I hope you aren't hurting too long

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Sorry, Randy. I was planning to be there, but life got in the way again. Was pressure washing the back porch and the high pressure hose split under 2700 psi pressure and took off like a rocket. Hit me right in the left wrist and dug in pretty good for a moment before it took off for other destinations. Lots of blood, but little serious damage. No broken wrist or major arteries severed, but it's still fairly numb when it's not stinging like hell. Does this qualify for the Curse of ED?

At least it's not my shifting wrist!!! Hope to see you all next week.
    I always hate it when the power tools meant to help you attack you instead.
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

Quote Originally Posted by KARMAN View Post
    Bruce, I hope you aren't hurting too long I always hate it when the power tools meant to help you attack you instead.
    Thanks, Jim. I'm doing ok. I spent much of the day today out in the garage wrenchin' on the Stealth Fighter. Jibber stopped by for a while, which was nice. The wrist is still partly numb and partly sore and still bleeding now and then under the bandage, but you can't keep a determined Stanger down and away from his car. Like I said - it's not my shifting arm so I'll survive!

This has not been a good weekend for me with power tools. First the pressure washer incident, then my drill press tried to throw a piece of plate aluminum at me (I ducked in time), and later I had to spend 45 minutes getting the lawn mower to start. Not sure why the tools are picking on me this weekend - I usually don't have issues with them.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

ouch bruce....sorry to hear that. Glad you are ok!!!

hopefully at some point ill make it up to cruise night this year
    Last edited by TorchredSVT; 07-01-2013 at 09:51 AM.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    This has not been a good weekend for me with power tools. First the pressure washer incident, then my drill press tried to throw a piece of plate aluminum at me (I ducked in time), and later I had to spend 45 minutes getting the lawn mower to start. Not sure why the tools are picking on me this weekend - I usually don't have issues with them.
    Haven't you seen the Stephen King movie Maximum Overdrive? Check it out. It could be happening to you...
    SVT COBRA

lol, love that movie!!!

it's a classic
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Haven't you seen the Stephen King movie Maximum Overdrive? Check it out. It could be happening to you...
    No, I haven't. I'll put it on the list!
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread