+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Stable 47 presents HARPOON CRUISE 2012 ~ New England Championships of BBQ

I am going to this one for sure, anytime we actually get to 'drive' our cars, especially an hour or more to an event I will be there. Hell, we should goto WOODWARD this year baby (Detroit)!!! Was there 4 times.

Also, I would encourage more event postings here, NHMC sponsored our not. KEEP THEM COMING!!!

The NHMC website and forum -- in all of the previous incarnations -- have always been used to post events of interest to NHMC members, even if those events are not NHMC-sponsored. I don't see why that would change just because it's a new forum and/or is being run by a different admin.
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

I have to agree, Jim. After all, ED DAY is not an NHMC event and we certainly don't (and didn't) object to posts about it here. (Except when Ed starts promoting the next one when it's still 51 weeks away! )
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by RMACH1 View Post
    So far I have Jay that says he's in, probably Nicole too. I"m trying to get a head count to inquire about free tickets. IF you are interested in going, please speak up. If you aren't going, no need to post please.

Jim
    Stable 47
    I would go Jim , but as you know, that's when I am away on my annual Beach Vacation !! I'm always bummed that I miss it but honestly there isn't much of anything that can drag me away from following the tide in and out with my family , beach chair and cooler full of Beer ..

I hope you have a great turn out and enjoy the event as you always have !!
    Last edited by MY-S281; 05-11-2012 at 07:39 AM.
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 Mile Time : 12.91 @107.67

I'm in for two!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Jim, I am in fit two. We look forward to it!

Liz and I are in for 2

Do we still get "special" parking?

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTCS View Post
    Good question. That would probably really be a killer.

On the other hand, if they're still expecting us to show the cars but take away the free ticket, they they want something for nothing. I'd be disinclined to do that, too.
    Bruce

Unhappy Gee Whiz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTCS View Post
    Without it, I might be better off bringing my truck and not cruising with the group.

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Good question. That would probably really be a killer.

On the other hand, if they're still expecting us to show the cars but take away the free ticket, they they want something for nothing. I'd be disinclined to do that, too.
    Good point.
    It's a fun outing and I can afford the $15, but gee whiz (for you younger guys that means WTF)?
    2006 Vista Blue GT Deluxe,Dark Charcoal, Manual, 64W Chrome 18" Wheels,Spoiler Delete,IUP Satin, 14A,43A,17L
    Receipt Date- 01/25/06 Produced Date- 03/29/06 Arrival Date--- 04/11/06
    MODS: JLT CAI,SCT dyno tune by Pete, WebElectric sequential tail lights & pony corral, Pypes Violators, Front plate relocation,Hella 500 driving lights instead of fogs,GMS double strut brace & A-arm brace.
    2007 Alloy GT Premium Convertible,Charcoal w/Red Premium Trim Pkg.,Manual,64W wheels,3.55 gears,IUP charcoal.

+ Reply to Thread