+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Stable 47 presents HARPOON CRUISE 2012 ~ New England Championships of BBQ

J
    I've only been in the club a few years, but have come to the conlusion that there is no "norm" as to how people use their cars. There are a bunch of different events through the year and some people show up to some, others to the other events, and some go to all the events.
    I am one that will drive my car around, but won't leave it at a place like Hampton for security reasons. But will drive it to Harpoon and eventually looking forward to driving to Carlisle. But I also like just going to a show and sitting back and looking at the other people's cars and getting ideas.
    Jim G, I hope we get this rolling agaoin next year. I'm sorry I couldn't make it this year!!! First year since you started doing this I won't be going up.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Administrator
    for the last hree years we have been cruising up to sunapee harbor on columbus day , and it is planned again this year , we always have around 40 cars , and its a great ride ,

rick

What's the story? Is this event still on or has it been cancelled? I sent Jim a PM earlier this week but I haven't gotten a response.

And now it looks like there's going to be a bit of rain off and on tomorrow - at least around Concord. Be nice to know if those of us that were planning on going should still meet at the Exit 2 Park & Ride or not.

+ Reply to Thread