+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Next Show I look forward to on 5/26 is...

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    As far as bad weekends, remember our clubs show on FATHER's Day. It's a special day for many but yet no shortage of people to show up.
    Have to agree with that, but I remember that about as many people hated having it that day as those that loved it. But since it was the biggest event of the year for the club they came anyway.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

in my opinion, car shows on long weekends are risky.....lot of people have plans

Typically, my wife and I do not do the week long vacation thing..instead we take a bunch of long weekends during the summer. I am sure though once we have kids that will change. I have never been a huge fan of big shows on the vacation weekends.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

+ Reply to Thread