+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Monadnock Up in Smoke BBQ and Car Show

I'd be in for that!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Perhaps somewhere in Nashua area would be better as we need to go out via 101 to Keene.
    We can meet at the Target in Nashua across from Best Ford then head West.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Thanks. I'm all set now. It was really never an issue. I guess the new tune I have, I cannot unplug the battery in the winter, which is what I've done the past 3 years. I guess the old tune I had was different in that I could plug the battery in, drive the short drive to Protree and it would pass inspection and emissions.

Im not sure why my NEW tune would require me NOT to unplug the battery and have to take 7-800 miles to be ready for the test. I won't have that mileage until about end of July.
    Oh well... Just something else I need to get used to.
    because the OBD2 testing regulations are getting tougher and smarter. Check the threads on SVTp for details....it's not just Mass anymore
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    Perhaps somewhere in Nashua area would be better as we need to go out via 101 to Keene.
    We can meet at the Target in Nashua across from Best Ford then head West.
    Do we really want to deal with 101 in west Nashua and Merrimack on a Saturday AM and all the traffic lights? I would meet somewhere around Exit 1 of Rt. 3 and go out through Hollis/Brookline on back roads to Milford, then take the bypass around Milford. I did that as my commute for many years, so I could lead that if no one else knows those roads.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Do we really want to deal with 101 in west Nashua and Merrimack on a Saturday AM and all the traffic lights? I would meet somewhere around Exit 1 of Rt. 3 and go out through Hollis/Brookline on back roads to Milford, then take the bypass around Milford. I did that as my commute for many years, so I could lead that if no one else knows those roads.
    I'd suggest the park and ride just West of Exit 5 off the Everett Tpke., near the Nashua Police Station. Then it's a straight shot to Hollis / Milford.

Jesus we haven't even left yet And I am Lost

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Comire View Post
    I'd suggest the park and ride just West of Exit 5 off the Everett Tpke., near the Nashua Police Station. Then it's a straight shot to Hollis / Milford.
    How about Exit 6. EZ pass center?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Jesus we haven't even left yet And I am Lost
    I will help you. I need some service project hours anyways.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by rhoidahl View Post
    OK, all that being said, who would like to meet up, and where, on Sat 6/01 to head over to Keene?? The usual Exit 4 Burger King, plan to leave there between 9:00 and 9:15??
    Randy I can meet there. Then hook up with the boys and cruise in as a group

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Comire View Post
    You're right, Bob. I forgot about that spot. Better route from there. I'd be in for that.
    Bruce

Way Too confusing I am staying at home

+ Reply to Thread