+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPORTANT -- World of Wheels

IMPORTANT -- World of Wheels

WORLD OF WHEELS -- I just spoke with Rick Finnamore at World of Wheels. As you can imagine, he is receiving a fair number of cancellations from people who don't want to take their cars out because of yesterday's storm and the salt on the roads. So if ANYONE would like to participate in the show, call me on my cell phone at 603-216-7861. Check in is tomorrow and the show is Fri through Sun.

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

That's to bad people cancelling. Folks are told up front, rain or snow you go.
    To bad my enclosed trailer is still buried in place.

can't say im surprised by this.........

if they kept the show in Jan, at least people would know they HAVE to trailer their car to get it to the show.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    That's to bad people cancelling. Folks are told up front, rain or snow you go.
    To bad my enclosed trailer is still buried in place.
    George - I was speaking with Ed earlier today, what about the Project Fallen Hero car?? That's already loaded on a trailer isn't it?? Let me know what you think...

Yes it's on the trailer but that trailer is somewhat buried from last storm. I don't have time for it because of being busy at work. It's certainly not detailed to my standard but showable. If someone else wanted to deal with it.

Two things to ad:
    1. If folks knowing it had to be there from start and now back out because they don't want their car dirty, then remember this next year and those folks DON'T get first option next year.
    2. That PFH is NOT directly part of club. It's close to being delivered, I don't wanna have to fix anything else!
    Last edited by 390gtconv; 03-20-2013 at 05:06 PM.

I wouldn't want to have to explain it to Ray Calero if anything happened to it...
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Yes it's on the trailer but that trailer is somewhat buried from last storm. I don't have time for it because of being busy at work. It's certainly not detailed to my standard but showable. If someone else wanted to deal with it.

Two things to ad:
    1. If folks knowing it had to be there from start and now back out because they don't want their car dirty, then remember this next year and those folks DON'T get first option next year.
    2. That PFH is NOT directly part of club. It's close to being delivered, I don't wanna have to fix anything else!
    Yeah, I understand. I'm not concerned about detailing the car. But getting it there and back would be an issue. I don't have a truck available to trailer it, and Rick is already bringing two cars down. So, everything considered, it's probably best just leave it where it is for now. Maybe they want my Grand Am or my wife's Sonata in the show ---- NOT...

Get a couple off Ed's lot.

That's rediculous. I hope that the people still have to pay and they have a cx fee as well. It's New England. If your not willing to get your car there no matter what, don't enter it! It's a car, it can be cleaned!!
    Unfortunately both my bosses are off the next two days so I can't make it.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Get a couple off Ed's lot.
    Actually tried that, and Ed called the manager for me. Problem is they have no way to get the cars there and back on such short notice...

+ Reply to Thread