+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Winter blues

Banned

Winter blues

It has officially set in. I'm bummed.

I have several winter projects that I need to get done for Spring. Nothing major mind you. New cap, rotor, wires, belts is number one on the list. I need to flush and refill my power steering system. I also need to re-wire my backup lights as the previous owner decided that cutting the wires was apparently the solution to getting them to work?!

I should probably get around to replacing that weak door hinge too. But as I look outside it's snowing again. Not too much today, but just enough so Mother Nature is letting me know that Spring is still a ways off.

Anyone else out there got the blues?

No Blues here. I'm over them once March hits.
    March is one of those monthes that we can get a foot of snow one day and then 3 days later it's all gone. The temps are getting warmer. Daylight savings begins next weekend which to me really gets the blood flowing.
    We are there!!!
    SVT COBRA

Banned
    I look out and see 3 feet of Mother Natures wrath in my yard, and wonder why do we live here? But you are right, the end is in sight...

I just opened my enclosed trailer (that's where my '67 sleeps) to get some trailer straps out to use with my open trailer and boy it was nice to take a peek at my baby sleeping. SOON it'll awake.

Just finished pulling some duct work off of my Supercharger Taking it up to Concord to get it Cerama Chromed Can't wait to get it back

Only Winter Blues I have right now is that there is barely any snow on the ground!! Where is the winter of past that it snows all winter long and there is snow on the ground until spring?
    I've only ventured out on the lake here once, I don't really trust it now.
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Banned
    Come on down here for some snow. I have plenty you can take home!

+ Reply to Thread