+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Daughters Updated Contact info for NH Home , Auto, and Business Insurance

Daughters Updated Contact info for NH Home , Auto, and Business Insurance

Hi Guys,

Most of the guys and gals in here that know me well know my daughter Amanda is a licensed NH Insurance Agent and has been for some time, she handles most types of NH Insurance, she can also align you with the proper agents within for MA. Ins. if needed as well. Just let her know.!

Actually , some of you have actually brought your Insurance business to her over the past few years and in general she has been able to save some of you some pretty decent $$$. She has always been very appreciative of the opportunity and hopes to be able to assist you again in the future.. She will always do her best and will always compare based on comparable coverage or even better coverage while still trying to save you $$

I wanted to let you know, because she cant, that she has moved to another Agency for personal reasons. She does remain in the business and if you or anyone you know is looking for NH Insurance or if you have a renewal coming up on your home, auto or Business she would be appreciative if you would consider seeing is she can save you some $$$$
    Best method of contact currently is email. She currently works remotely most days but she can be reached via her cell if needed.

Here new contact info:

Amanda Bethune
    Cell phone # 603-974-3005
    Email : ABethune@fisins.com

Financial Insurance Services, Inc.
    194 Rockingham Rd.
    Londonderry , NH 03053
    603-432-6416

[IMG][/IMG]
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 Mile Time : 12.91 @107.67

Good to know! I'll be looking her up to see what she can do at the new insurance, vs what she got me with the previous agency.
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post
    Good to know! I'll be looking her up to see what she can do at the new insurance, vs what she got me with the previous agency.
    Hey Jim, I gave Amanda a heads up, she will be very happy to hear from you !.. Actually she will be happy to hear from any and all others for that matter,

I actually heard through the grapevine that she is currently working with another NHMC club member, I wont mention any names, but I know she is working diligently on saving him a pretty good chunk of money !!

She understands the Ins. bushiness well, especially when it comes to the love we all have for our Mustangs. She only asks for the opportunity to see if she can save you $$$ on any of your Insurance needs, home , auto , or else-wise, just shoot her an email or give her a call and she will do her best to save you $$$$
    Last edited by MY-S281; 02-22-2013 at 03:50 PM.
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B

BUMP for my daughter..

Give her a call if you want to save some real $$ on your Home, Auto , Business Insurance needs !. I know she can save you some real $$$..
    Pass the word .. Certainly worth a call or email , she actually gets it and understands the love we have for our Mustangs !!

Quote Originally Posted by MY-S281 View Post

Here new contact info:

Amanda Bethune
    Cell phone # 603-974-3005
    Email : ABethune@fisins.com

Financial Insurance Services, Inc.
    194 Rockingham Rd.
    Londonderry , NH 03053
    603-432-6416

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by MY-S281; 03-21-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B

+ Reply to Thread