+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: dyno day at performance dyno

I'm sure this will be another flying success. Due to medical reasons, I won't be in attendance but I do plan to be at ED DAy on the 28th. Rowdy is already out, inspected and tagged. Pete performed a 91 octane dyno last year on my car (636rwhp)and there is also 3 more dynos done by autograf on line (687rwhp, 762rwhp, 780 rwhp) (autograf.net). His tune also made my state inspections alot easier due to oxygen sensor errors. Just remember Performance Dyno = Masters of HP & TQ!

Richard Hill

Richard, I cant wait to see your car at ED day. I have heard so much about it and have seen many pictures just never in person.
    SVT COBRA

I saw it at Pete's a couple times last year and I believe it was at the Londonderry or Windham show with George Martin and myself last year

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post
    It varies. Depends how many people show up. If it's a good turnout, it'll go well into the afternoon. But I've seen small turnouts end by noon or 1pm.
    Perhaps give someone a call before you drive down to see if it's still going... maybe Rick L on the NHMC phone number.
    I plan on getting there right after it starts... I just gotta leave by 10:45 to make the next game. Was just wondering if it'll go on after the second game.

Leaving Salem to head up to Pete's in about 45 min s !!
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 Mile Time : 12.91 @107.67

ED Day

I am about 3 hrs. north (143 miles), so I am planning on leaving Colebrook around 5:30am (slower pace due to early fog in the mountains) and should be there around 8:45 am.

Richard

Jibber, I have just recently uploaded 2 albums, 36 pics. I still plan on being at ED day for the car show. Is it really only going to be about 50 degrees Saturday. Its calling for about a 17% chance of SNOW UP HERE (I am not a happy camper).
    I look forward to seeing both you and "littleblksnake", Saturday. Enjoy the new pics.

Richard Hill

+ Reply to Thread