+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Todays Tragedy in CT

Todays Tragedy in CT

I'm going to stray from the usual postings we see on this forum. This was a very tragic day for a number of families in CT. They either have (or had) children who will never come home from school again, or they have children who will forever be impacted emotionally by the actions of one very evil individual. Hug your kids tightly tonight, and thank God they made it home safe from their day at school. Say a prayer for those families who will never be the same as a result of what happened today, and thank God that your kids and family are safe and happy. Nothing else really matters.
    Last edited by rhoidahl; 12-14-2012 at 08:04 PM.

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

Randy, you have it 100% right. I can't improve on what you said and I'm not even going to try. None of us can imagine what those families are going through, even the ones that still have all their children. I know from now on when I have a day that seems like it couldn't get any worse, I will remember this day and be thankful instead.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Tragic nothing else I can say my thoughts and prayers are with them. Very sad day

2008 mustang gt kenne bell blown 610 rwp 540rwt

My thoughts and prayers are with the families who will never get to see the excitement and joy of their babies on Christmas morning. That's the part that really made me sad today, knowing how excited these parents must have been to play Santa in a couple weeks and it was stolen from them.

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Thoughts and prayer to all those affected.. My heart aches today for all those families that lost loved ones.. it's just terrible and I feel so sad about this..

I know I have personally shed tears over this while watching those affected by this and those that were there..
    I can you tell you one thing, I will give my granddaughter who is the 3rd grade the biggest hug I have ever given her later today when I see her..

Like Randy said, nothing else really matters !
    Last edited by MY-S281; 12-15-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    Barry ~~AKA~~ B
    2001 Saleen S281 Convertible ~ True Blue Metallic # 614
    KB Supercharged ~385 rwhp / 394 rwtq @ 10psi
    1/4 Mile Time : 12.91 @107.67

A very terrible mass murder of young kids and adults, makes me sad to think of the folks going into the Christmas holiday with a gaping hole in their family, at the same time I will give my family an extra big hug and thank God to be with them.

haven't cried in a long time, but man, it was tough to watch the names and see pictures of those poor kids

very very sad day, i feel terrible for those families.
    -- Ian --
    2003 10th Aniv. Cobra Convertible Torch Red
    Born on 6/18/2003 / Build # 4357 / # 489 0f 10th Aniv
    1 of 369 Torch Red 10th Aniversary cars Built

+ Reply to Thread