+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Next Mustang Club Brunch Run

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post
    What about the joint off of 93. exit 4? N. Londonderry. I've eaten there before. Seemed OK to me. Jim C. has mentioned this place before as well.

What happened to the Milford place???
    I think you mean Poor Boys? BTW, I also thought January would be Milford.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    I think you mean Poor Boys? BTW, I also thought January would be Milford.
    Poor Boys is consistently good. Can be busy, but at there's plenty of parking.

Todd, Doesn't your cousin/bro-in-law/wife's-mother's-best friend's-husband's-collegebuddy own a place in Milford for breakfast? Or is that where we're talking about?

PS: I vote "no" on CB, too. (not that I've gone to any of these gatherings. Maybe the next one...)
    ---
    Jim

2010 Mercedes E550
    2000 Mazda Miata Special Edition

Sold: 2001 10th Anniversary Cobra #353
    1990 Mustang GT Convertible
    2002 Mustang GT

Quote Originally Posted by SVT10th View Post
    Todd, Doesn't your /bro-in-law/ own a place in Milford for breakfast? Or is that where we're talking about?

PS: I vote "no" on CB, too. (not that I've gone to any of these gatherings. Maybe the next one...)
    Yes to this question
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

Maryann's is good, but nobody goes there anymore because it's too crowded. Cityside, the Circle in Epsom, or Mo & Joe's at the Massabesic Circle are all good for me.

maryanns seems to be easier to get in the earlier you can go. Also poor boys does a mean ass breakfast too

Living in Concord, the Cityside Grille gets my vote. But Moe & Joe's is supposed to be pretty good too. Haven't heard anything about the other places.

So talking to Randi last night, we are going to try the RiverHouse Cafe in Milford center Sunday Jan 6th. It's located at 123 Union Sq. It's also called "The Oval" in Milford. It's at the intersection of 101A and 13. The place itself does not have parking, it's on street parking or on Sundays there''s a postoffice just to the east on rt 13 that you can park at. It's only a couple buildings away.
    All I ask is that through this of Facebook (Randi will post on that), that I can get a head count so that I can let the owner know so that we can all sit together.
    Thanks!!
    PS
    If your looking for more info on the the cafe I think that he updates his Facebook more than the website. All I know is the food is AMAZING!!
    Growing older but not UP

My car now has a heater, and now has HEAT!!

YUP, this was decided last night -- 1/06 in Milford at 9:00. We need a head count so if you plan to attend (spouses are invited), please either respond to this Forum posting or to the one I will put on Facebook...

2003 Cobra "Terminator" Convertible
    Last Dyno Run = 496 rear wheel hp, 490 foot pound of torque

+ Reply to Thread