+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What's up with Facebook?

What's up with Facebook?

I used to be able to look at the club page on FB without an account. Now it says I must sign in to see it and I will not open a FB account.

Was this an intentional change on the part of the club?
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

FaceBook

I know now when I open it, it wants me to open an account, but, I just close that out and can still get to the club page. Can't respond to anything but at least I can see what's going on with the club.

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    I know now when I open it, it wants me to open an account, but, I just close that out and can still get to the club page. Can't respond to anything but at least I can see what's going on with the club.
    How do you do that? Maybe I'm missing something, but what I get just says "You must log in to continue" and I don't see anything to close.

11-28-2023 9-41-23 AM.jpg
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Huh! I just went there and they've changed it. Before I would bet a box to open an account, I would just close that box. Someone has changed the club's facebook page somehow.

I just opened facebook and it was back to the way it was before. Asked you to join, but, if you got out of that, the clubs public facebook was there

Thanks for the heads up! I am able to see postings now, but it's not quite back to the way it was. I don't remember the exact text, but there used to be to about 5 categories that you could go to - I just remember that one was "events" and one was for recent image postings. I don't see those anymore.
    Bruce

Facebook

Looks like they don't have to facebook page up and running any more.

Looks like it's back up.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread