+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mustang Mach E

Mustang Mach E

It was bound to happen. Borla, yep that Borla, has come up with a system that connects to the Mach E and gives it sound. They recorded the sound of a GT500 from start to throttle and recreated that sound so when you're driving the Mach E it has that exhaust sound. It really was impressive. If any of you watch Motortrend check out All Girls Garage. they showed the system, installed it and took it to the track to race it against a Mustang GT

I'm sure some folks will install this and like it. And Borla always does a good job - that's why I have their system on my 94.

But for me this is in the same class a Fobras - fake.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

The HIDDEN costs of getting into an EV vehicle, fyi
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/news...090990e4ce225b

Good article. Yes, and those hidden costs also apply when you want to sell/trade it as a used car. That's one of the reasons I think hydrogen fuel cell cars will be the endpoint of the transition away from fossil fuels.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

+ Reply to Thread