+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do we think NHMC will hold an XMAS party this year?

Red face Do we think NHMC will hold an XMAS party this year?

Nov next week, not sure if there are ANY talks on this.

XMAS party

Noting on facebook (or should I say META) on it either

I am sure you could call him to find out

Exclamation News Flash

I just saw that Rick posted this on FB (Oh, I guess it's Meta now. )

Hello, we've been holding off about the Christmas party because we just weren't sure about things, but it's ON! Puritan Back room Dec. 4th 6pm till 11pm, $25 per person, we will do the Yankee swap so bring one item wrapped per person that wants to play, also Toys for Tots if you'd like bring an unwrapped guft to donate,

Please let us know if you are coming and how many people, by the 24th of November, It's been so long since some of us have seen each other let's get a bunch of us out for some good food and drinks!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Yup. Rick sent me a text last night.
    I'll pass along to brother in-law.

All signed up with Rick for club xmas party. Good food

As usual, NHMC xmas party was a good time. Good laughs & good food. Diecast cars still popular for Santa swap.
    Not huge turnout but good.

Rick mentioned that starting in January club will rest clock on EVERYONES memberships. Going forward club dues will be due if you're gonna be a "NHMC member". Talked about issuing membership card as in the past.
    Also working on future show sites with other clubs. More on it all in Feb pizza party.

Thanks for posting that info here George!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

When you say Rick was gonna rest clock on Everyone's memberships what do you mean. And as far as club dues will be due if you're gonna be a NHMC member, it would help if they actually cashed the checks after asking them several times. At the final season cruise night, I mentioned to Rick & Marie that it was six months and my check hadn't been cashed. Rick said something about changing banks and I asked him what to do he said to wait to next year.

Yes, my check from last year has also never been cashed.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread