+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do we think NHMC will hold an XMAS party this year?

Rick said dropping club TD Bank because they told Rick they don't recognize NHMC as a legal business and now wanna charge club for things. Only reason Maria like them was close to her house.
    I mentioned DCU Bank. My son and I use them. Easy to work with, reasonable. And for Maria, couple miles down the road for AutoFair on South Willow. They're gonna check into it.
    As for ANY checks written last year, cross them off. Rick said NOT gonna get cashed.
    So in January EVERYONE will be due.
    Hope this clears thing up. see I was paying attention at party. lol

Banking

Does anyone know if the club is registered with the State? I looked up the name and nothing came up. That could be the bank problem. Unless they can show they are a legit "non profit" they may have problems with other banks too. As for TD Bank, I can tell you from experience, I would never recommend that bank for anything but being dissolved. I got hacked lost over $6000 in my business account, and, TD told me that they're investigation showed it was a legit withdrawal and refused to put the money back. So, run as fast as you can from that bank

I can vouch for DCU also. I've been a member for almost 40 years. When Citizens Bank pulled the same thing and wanted to levy all kinds of charges on Project Fallen Hero accounts, I moved them all 1/2 mile down the road to DCU and never got any hassles about anything. They're good folks!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Yea, I wish DCU was a lot closer to Derry than Manchester & Hudson. I know people that have been there for a long time and love the bank.

FWIW, even though I live only a few miles from the Hudson and Tyngsborough branches, I rarely have any need to go to DCU in person. I have direct deposit, I use their free online bill paying, and their smart phone app allows deposits of checks via the phone's camera. In the past year I've only gone to a DCU branch twice and both times it was to use their notary services. Think about it - maybe that works for you too.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

I will think about it, and, you're right I use the same features at my local bank.

+ Reply to Thread