+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dennis O'Shea must take action immediately!!!

Allright we have had enough of the B.S. on Color First of all welcome Vito and don't be taken in by Kevin he's trying to make one friend in NewEngland Here is the final solution to this matter Put the Yellow one next to the Black one there's no contest Vito you have a cool looking car but please is there any doubt After hanging out with the Black Is Fast Crew then you will understand Right now you are just floating in space you will see the light I have been in discussion with my Dear friend EDSEL at Ford and he is looking in to it and he is sorry if anyone in the Black Is Fast Group is upset I'LL keep you updated if there are any changes in the future One more thing "VITO VITO VITO" I just looked at your picture I could be mistaken or maybe going colored blind But the Color of your Boss is Grabber Orange Or by another name color but its not in the yellow family
    Last edited by Dennis O'Shea; 08-17-2012 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    Allright we have had enough of the B.S. on Color First of all welcome Vito and don't be taken in by Kevin he's trying to make one friend in NewEngland Here is the final solution to this matter Put the Yellow one next to the Black one there's no contest Vito you have a cool looking car but please is there any doubt After hanging out with the Black Is Fast Crew then you will understand Right now you are just floating in space you will see the light I have been in discussion with my Dear friend EDSEL at Ford and he is looking in to it and he is sorry if anyone in the Black Is Fast Group is upset I'LL keep you updated if there are any changes in the future One more thing "VITO VITO VITO" I just looked at your picture I could be mistaken or maybe going colored blind But the Color of your Boss is Grabber Orange Or by another name color but its not in the yellow family
    Dennis, how about we just call it "Boston Bruins Gold". Officially, Ford calls it School Bus Yellow = '70 Grabber Orange. So, is it Orange or Yellow? I'll play that hand when needed

Quote Originally Posted by vman_boss View Post
    Dennis, how about we just call it "Boston Bruins Gold". Officially, Ford calls it School Bus Yellow = '70 Grabber Orange. So, is it Orange or Yellow? I'll play that hand when needed
    Ok Vito Nuff Said

Jibber's school bus was shorter than mine. If Jibber is on the short bus and no one hears him, does he still make noise??

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

Quote Originally Posted by LILBLKSNAKE View Post
    Jibber's school bus was shorter than mine. If Jibber is on the short bus and no one hears him, does he still make noise??
    Jibber just got jabbered...right in the face!

Jibber is Quite use to all the Jabbing that he gets on a daily basis it gotten so bad he even thinking about selling the little Yellow BUS we are all on pins and needles hopeing that it happens

Not really. Once you meet these fools you will quickly realize that.

O'Shea has one foot in the grave and the other one a banana peel. LILBLKSNAKE drives around in a Jeep named after a video game. How pathetic is that?

DD's aren't a part of this debate anyways. So your cool with the that. In fact I have a Ford 500 that is dark in color.
    SVT COBRA

Quote Originally Posted by Jibber View Post

O'Shea has one foot in the grave and the other one a banana peel.
    Just be glad the banana peel is YELLOW, it will be the last thing O'Shea sees when he goes down

1994 GT Convertible
    1997 COBRA **SOLD**
    2003 GT Convertible
    2013 Mustang GT 5.0 **SOLD**
    2019 F150 Lariat Luxury

I second Jim's comment on Calypso Coral, that and Vintage Burgundy are the two best Mustang colors

Wow what s welcome for the poor guy lol. If you think it's tough owning a yellow Stang in the club try rolling up in a
    Camaro like me lol! Great bunch ball bust...... I mean guys always a great time welcome to the club.

+ Reply to Thread