+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CLub Newsletter

CLub Newsletter

I am doing the club newsletter now, and am curious is anyone interested in bringing the classifieds back? Also are there any other features you would like to see added?

Great news Jeff!!!! Thanks for stepping up to do this for all of us.

No. to the classified section.
    I will try to think of some new material for it.
    SVT COBRA

Thanks, Jeff! I may be able to help you some starting in a few months if you want the help. I always enjoyed the old Gas Pains column.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Sweet Jesus ther goes the the Club All kidding aside Congrats I am sure you will do a great job I would like to see a section devoted to the Chevy Camaro LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by KillaGT View Post
    I am doing the club newsletter now, and am curious is anyone interested in bringing the classifieds back? Also are there any other features you would like to see added?

thanks guys! Any ideas or anything you want to submit let me know. I think the section devoted to camaro is a big fat NO lmao however bruce did submit a non camaro related story tho lol

+ Reply to Thread