+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: NHMC cruise nights - 2021

Weather has been looking good for Saturday until I just checked and saw rain every day for the next 6 days.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Looks like another crappy year for shows ! Nothing from the club either ?! Lets get our own cruise going !!

Quote Originally Posted by 07 stang gt View Post
    Looks like another crappy year for shows ! Nothing from the club either ?! Lets get our own cruise going !!
    I don't know how others feel, but I feel that club communications has gone to hell ever since it pretty much moved to FB. Yeah, I'm not an FB fan, but I'm not allowing that to influence my opinion on this. Sometimes it feels like there is no NHMC anymore.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Yea, if it would be allowed, Home Depot in either Salem or Londonderry.
    All of our MA club members I'm sure would like, somewhere closer to border. Some have mentioned they'd attend club shows if not so far north.
    If not Home depot, somewhere....

Agree.
    I don't think any club members other than myself, son brother in-law and members from MA going to Carlisle Ford Nationals.
    And as I reported per Whips Wheels ( not club) No Budweiser show this year

I understand your frustration about no information. But in defense of my friend Mr Prez like the rest of you life throws us all some curve balls. Right now his mother is quite Ill and has been dealing with her for quite a few months
    He's has had to call in hospice to help him out. And I am talking about his mother not that his car won't start. I lost my Mom three weeks ago and it kinda takes up all your time. So before
    you start bitching and whining you might want to know all the facts. And give the guy a pass for the moment. Believe it or not family comes first "I'm OUT'

Thanks Dennis. We lost my Mom a little over a year ago and I do understand the kind of time that takes up, and where the priorities have to be a times like that, no question. But I also want to say that the issue I was mentioning has been for several years, not just recently. And I really miss the bantering and the posts about what people are doing to their cars that we used to have on the forum, too. Can't do that the way FB is set up. Sad.
    Bruce

Cruise night was fun. Good to see some of you last Saturday
    SVT COBRA

Is Candia cruz up and running?
    If can finish cleaning my car be fore trip to Carlisle, I may take my brother inlaw to Candia this Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by 390gtconv View Post
    Is Candia cruz up and running?
    If can finish cleaning my car be fore trip to Carlisle, I may take my brother inlaw to Candia this Thursday.
    Yes they have had well over 100 cars the last few Thursdays

+ Reply to Thread