+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NHMC cruise nights - 2021

NHMC cruise nights - 2021

Any word on when cruise night will be starting up this year?

I must have been chewing some Pizza when it was discussed at the pizza meeting.
    SVT COBRA

From Whips Wheels...

Whip's Wheels Magazine
    March 4 ·
    Finally some GREAT news. Starting March 22, outdoor gatherings of up to 150 people will be permitted in Massachusetts. Considering most local cruise nights dont exceed that number, cruise nights should return.
    In the Live Free and Drive state of NH, restrictions have been less strict for some time so we expect to hear from cruise night and car show hosts from this point on.
    For now wearing of masks is a small price to pay for the opportunity to reunite with our fellow motor heads. Stay tuned.

and.....

Whip's Wheels Magazine
    March 31 at 9:39 AM ·
    Gentlemen (and ladies) start your engines. Our cruise and car show lists are growing by the hour. First issue should be on the street around April 15. We're celebrating our 30th year. Someone somewhere is buying me a beer.
    Whip

According to Rick, cruise night starts in May. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
    SVT COBRA

May 1st less than two weeks away.... happens to be a Saturday too.
    I'll be there for the first cruise night!

Anyone else?
    SVT COBRA

Would like to. Depends on when granddaughter's birthday gathering is scheduled. I don't get any input to that.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Quote Originally Posted by ToplessPony94 View Post
    Would like to. Depends on when granddaughter's birthday gathering is scheduled. I don't get any input to that.
    Use your persuasion techniques.

Or did you dust off the old Bruce Bigelow book of excuses?
    I think I remember that one from page 99 in chapter 12..... using your grand daughter to get out of cruise night. Lol
    SVT COBRA

Or too many leaves on the ground...

Sorry guys, but not gonna show up with a dirty car. Been VERY busy. Hope to at least get it washed today. Wax if I have time. And I have absolutely no input into the scheduling of granddaughter's birthday. For reasons too complex to explain due to Covid (that family has had to quarantine 4 times already), they have to schedule 5 different separate celebrations and I am not invited to add to the complexity of that. I'll be there if I can. Enough said.

Update: Car washed and inspected today. Hoping for cruise night.
    Last edited by ToplessPony94; 04-27-2021 at 01:15 PM.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Just got a copy of new Whips Wheels. Fudruckers has been sold, no cruz. ALL shows at Budweiser plant canceled for 2021..20210427_094511.jpg

Rick posted May 1, 2021 5-8ish on Facebook.

+ Reply to Thread