+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Great day in DC?

Great day in DC?

Unbelievable what we just watch happen yesterday in DC. I'm at a loss for words.
    SVT COBRA

An absolute nightmare ! Exactly what happens when you egg on people for years with false statements on everything from the election to the virus. I can not wait till he is gone !! An embarrassment to the world and us as Americans.

"His entire legacy was wiped out yesterday."

"Trump just broadcast the state of the party to every swing voter and affirmed to them that we are f--king insane," said one Republican campaign strategist.

Enough said. Kick him out the door with a swift one on the butt. Good riddance!
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Angry This disgusts me!

If Bill accepts this, I will never watch another Pats game while they are still associated with him. Period.

Bill, it’s time to take a stand here, especially if you want to call yourself a “Patriot”!

Patriots' Bill Belichick to Receive Medal of Freedom from President Donald Trump

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...aign=editorial
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Just another reason why people across the country hate the Pats

Trump

Trump isn't the only one that needs to go. There are a couple of Senators, like Ted Cruiz, who still spewing this stuff that needs to go too.

I agree, but I would have said not a "couple of Senators ... need to go". I would have said "a couple of dozen".
    Bruce

Patriots coach Bill Belichick declines Trump's Presidential Medal of Freedom

Looks like Bill decided to do the right thing. Good for him!

New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has announced that he is declining the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which he was scheduled to receive from President Trump on Thursday. Belichick cites the “tragic events of last week” as leading to his decision.

In a statement released Monday night Belichick said, “Recently, I was offered the opportunity to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, which I was flattered by out of respect for what the honor represents and admiration for prior recipients."
    "Subsequently, the tragic events of last week occurred and the decision has been made not to move forward with the award. Above all, I am an American citizen with great reverence for our nation’s values, freedom and democracy,” he said.
    Bruce

+ Reply to Thread