+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Covid 19

Covid 19

Well some good news in this year of hell! My Mother will be getting vaccinated on Saturday The lady who lives across the street her father is in a nursing facility
    in bedford .Two weeks ago they had a resident test positive for the virus last Saturday her Dad tested positive along with 48 other residents of the sixty one they have .
    Spoke to her today since Sunday they have had 12 deaths. So anyone who tells you that this shit is blown way out of proportion.He's an Asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis O'Shea View Post
    So anyone who tells you that this shit is blown way out of proportion.He's an Asshole
    Unfortunately there are no shortages of those.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Glad to hear your mother got her Covid shot. We just authorized my mother in law to get hers in the nurshing home. Tough old bird. 98 years old and still going. Was tested positive last year, but, Asymptomatic. Tough year for her because my wife wasn't able to go see her for months, and, when she finally was able, my mother in law was angry at her. Thought she'd been abondoned. Now, with the cold weather the only way is on facetime. Hopefully things get back to normal, whatever that is.

Great to hear. My mom is in California where the lady in her home tested positive in turn gave it to my mom the day after Christmas. So far so good. We ended up getting her a room so she wasn't in the hallway !!

That is good news. Hope all goes well for her

Mother

Dennis

Hope your mother is still doing well. We lost my mother in law this afternoon. 97 years old

So sorry to hear that. My condolences to your family. We lost my Mom a little over a year ago at the same age. In her case it was a blessing and I'm grateful she didn't have to live through Covid, but it's never easy. Hang in there.
    Bruce
    TFS TW heads, rockers, 75mm intake, cam, 75mm TB, CAI, MAF, DeatschWerks 35# injectors, Aeromotive rails/regulator, 255 pump, BeCool rad, alum water pump, MSD 6A/coil, alum flywheel, PP, driveshaft, McLeod clutch, Torsen T2R, 3.73, 31spline axles, 17" 95 Cobra R, NT-05 255/275, MM CC plates, coil-over (Bilstein), rlca, K-brace, A-arms, SF conns, Cobra brakes, =len shorties, 2.5" SS Hpipe, Borla CB...

Sorry to hear, my prayers to you & family. Hope was peaceful for most part

Sorry to hear ! I lost my Mom on Saturday morning, not related to Covid. She had a massive stroke and made it only a week. She was only 78.So far this year has started out like crap !

Quote Originally Posted by marinedad View Post
    Dennis

Hope your mother is still doing well. We lost my mother in law this afternoon. 97 years old
    My condolences to you and your family I cannot begin to fathom your pain at the loss of your MOM

+ Reply to Thread